BLOG BUDDIES

July 31, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me


CANNOT believe it is already August. Where has this year gone ???? And to think I woke up in the middle of the night to a LOUD thunderstorm. All I can say is thank goodness for air conditioning.
It's that time for Our Vintage Affair's monthly layout and this month we have chosen the theme "Birds" the layout above has been provided for inspiration. Our sponsor this month isand the winner will get their wonderful collection of papers "My Friend Birdie"
Here is my design team inspiration...
I used paper from DCWV collection The Tradewinds collection and of course you recognized Mr T!m's birdcage diecut embossed with clear UTEE for a glossy texture. The flowers I used are from I AM ROSES cherry blossoms #153 and sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang spray in Bachelor Button Blue and Blue Beards Blue Moon Shadow spray. The branches I used can be purchased from my Etsy Store Studio Garage Band. This challenge will be open til August 20th. Thanks for stopping by and hop over to Our Vintage Affair for some wonderful inspiration from the other design team members.

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.