BLOG BUDDIES

February 12, 2011

Be My Valentine

Whewwww... it has been a long time in between posts and I'm so glad to be back blogging again. So many changes have been taking place in my life and now that things are somewhat settled down I find myself in a creative slump and trying to dig myself out of it. Chocolate always makes everything better !!!

With Valentines Day on Monday I decided to make a chocolate cupcake (fat free) to hide a special gift card for my Sweetheart daughter Brittany. I had just ordered these delicious colors of Starburst Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang and this was the perfect project for them. I used Prima flowers and sprayed them with Starburst Sprays in the following colors: Cadbury Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Truffle & Creme Brulee Cream.... aren't those names yummy !!! The Sweetheart Doves pictured in the small photo can be purchased @ Studio Garage Band's Etsy Shoppe.

If you happen to own some of these gorgeous sprays then hurry over to Lindys Blog, there is a contest running and you might just win some art goodies. It's also a great place to go for inspiration and that's just what I needed to help me out of my slump. So while my fingers are still messy, let me get back in the studio to see what else I can create. Glad to be back... xoxo

1 comment:

Netty said...

Oh wow Toni your cupcake is so gorgeous. x

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.