BLOG BUDDIES

August 11, 2010

Studio L3 "CC #9" Distress Crackle


Over at Studio L3, wonderfully creative Linda Ledbetter is hosting a great challenge for all you Tim Holtz lovers... and you know who you are :) This week the challenge is page 42 in the Compendium of Curiosities technique book.

If you want a ton of art inspiration, you must jump over to Studio L3's blog. Participants there are unbelievable. My tag this week is called "Get a room"... hummmm my couple is a bit taken with each other. Used Tim's grungeboard for the key hole, some of his Lost and Found paper found it's way onto this tag and also incorporated a fragment. The crackle colors I used were Vintage Photo and Rock Candy, but if you want to know how to do this, get out your book and follow Tim's instructions...and remember "Distress to take away the stress".. xoxo

8 comments:

Lori said...

Your tag is awesome. Lots of bits that all go together.

donna said...

I love it! What fun and your crackling looks great.

vintage wil said...

Beautiful tag!!

Judy Wood said...

wow! fun blog! thanks for stopping by to say hello on my blog! keep up the creative projects!

Netty said...

You have the most fabulous blog, love everything you make and this tag is just brilliant. Annette x

Linda Ledbetter said...

"Get a Room!" I absolutely LOVE it! What a clever and gorgeous (and hot!) tag. Your crackled keyhole and photo are perfect, as are all your lovely embellishments. I see a lot of that fabulous Rock Candy going on!

Toni, I love your humor, and I love your style!

Jo said...

love crackle!

Capescrapper said...

This is wonderful! Love how you used the holes in the keyhole for hanging doo dads! Brilliant!
I especially love how the crackle swirled with the embossing beneath! Fabulous!

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.