BLOG BUDDIES

May 13, 2010

Fairy Dust Anyone???

As you saw on my recent post, I accidentally deleted my blog template. Thank goodness for so many wonderful tutorials out there that help us computer challenged people get back in the game. I've been having fun loading, and reloading new templates and just messing around. One blog I always seem to keep going back to is "First Floor Flat"... you gotta visit this blog. Lots and lots of wonderful info. They had a tutorial to add twinkling stars as your cursor moves across the page. How fun is that !!! Pay the blog a visit, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Susie for sharing your tutorials with us. :)

2 comments:

SHAWN said...

The blogs looking great. I like the new design. Just think of how much your learning through all of this. Take care:)

Jo said...

very cool with the twinkling stars, love it!

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.