BLOG BUDDIES

April 18, 2010

DRESS UP PROJECT...Jan, Feb, March & April

Still catching up on my "Dress Up Project 2010", I finished March and April dresses. I had already posted Jan & Feb dresses, but I will re-post them so all dresses are showing in the same post. Confused ??? yea, I know sorry....lol...
My March was in honor of St Patty's Day. The dress was simple with green polka dot chiffon and pocket, embellished with button used for broach
April's dress was a cute sun dress to welcome in spring time... . Little bloomers made from Websters lace ribbon, and butterfly's in flight were cut also from Websters paper.
Here is my January "New Years" dress which I discribed in an earlier post this week as well as February my Valentines dress...Check out "Dress Up Project 2010" for a fun monthly challenge. A little wimsy doesn't hurt anyone... :) Thnx for looking

6 comments:

BadPenny said...

great fun - I particularly like the litle black dress

Jo said...

these dresses are so stinkin' cute!

Electra said...

Your dresses are really cute and sweet!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now I'm finally getting caught up. That green dress, for St. Patty's Day, is adorable. Love the little pocket you added.

What can I say about that April dress? Talk about a good laugh! Loved the bloomers. Just perfect for warm spring weather. Very cute, and very clever.

Can't wait to see what you come up with in May. Great way to play catch up.

Gini said...

Lovely dresses, I especially like the Valentine dress!
Gini
xx

Margaret said...

Great catching up! well done you! My fav has to be April and the little bloomers, inspired! Margaret

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.