BLOG BUDDIES

October 1, 2009

Dear Santa...


Yesterday I shared a teeny tiny project I was working on for a "Bad Girls" challenge www.badgirlskits.com/ . Well this is my finished project. Every Christmas time I end up with a ton of papers and notes in my purse, compiled of my list of presents I want to buy for everyone. Recently I came upon these cute little note pads at Michael's... $1.00 bin. Thought this would be perfect for me to carry in my purse and keep track of the Christmas gift list. They just needed to be glammed up abit for Christmas. Paper used was My Minds Eye the "Frost Christmas" line. For the "no peeking sign" I used grungeboard and alcohol inked it, then topped it with distressed stickles "Vintage Photo". Gesso'd and painted with acrylic paint inside and applied a good dose of glimmer mist just for that extra sparkle (I don't ever think you can have too much sparkle) Added snowflake buttons for additional texture and wimsy... With this little note pad keeping track of my purchases I should have more room in my purse for $$$$ :)

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.