BLOG BUDDIES

September 10, 2009

But mama I wanna scrap too !



The last couple nights has really taken it's toll on my furry children...especially Bubba. He is such a mama's boy. Computer issues have been taking up most of my time the last couple nites, so quality time with my little ones has been scarce. Tonight, I not only finished cleaning up the problems on the p.c. but then (the nerve of me) thought..... gee maybe I will just play a bit with my paper and scissors. Well, not sure if anyone has tried to scrap while having 2 puppies on their lap. Doesn't work real well, glue glider got stuck to Noelle's fur, and well... alcohol inks don't mix well with puppies either. As I concluded, enough is enough, I got up to go clean myself up and when I came back Bubba had decided he was going to guard the craft table from anymore use. No more playing was going to take place, unless it involved throwing a ball. My immediate reaction was OMG....you can't be serious, you are laying on my "ART"....hahaha....but soon that passed and I knew I just needed to grab my camera and take a couple pictures. Not sure what I would do without these little ones. How wonderful it is to be loved by these precious creatures. I thank God that they are a part of my family now. XOXOXO to my furry ones...

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.