BLOG BUDDIES

September 3, 2009

Summer is almost over...

Well, summer is almost over and I'm so glad of that. I remember when I used to lay out for hours, rubbing that baby oil, and cocoa butter on me. I remember using nail polish to paint a design on my leg or arm, then peel it off after sunburn set in...homemade tatoo....lol... Well those daze are gone. My favorite time is spring and fall... gee my flowers don't look as pretty now as they did a few months back. But fall is right around the corner. It will be time to go searching for just the perfect round plump pumpkins to decorate my front porch. I can already smell cinnamon & vanilla candles in my home. Sorry Mr. Sun... but it's time for you to leave now...

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.